The IE-FPR-SS kit has been designed from our original and popular IE-FPR kit. It uses the same regulator and is a similar kit in many ways however this kit uses braided stainless steel line and colored anodized fittings.
This kit includes everything in the picture. The only additional item we recommend buying is a fuel pressure gauge. The kit has been carefully put together to give you an easy installation with compatible approved fuel fittings and fuel line. Save time money with this kit over trying to piece together a kit.
Consider the B&M under the hood mechanical fuel pressure gauge or the Marshall brand liquid filled gauge (recommended) (both bolt up to this fuel pressure regulator with supplied fittings in the kit). Check out these links for fp gauges.
Reasons to buy the IE-FPR installation kit.
1. This is lowest priced FPR kit that uses a high end FPR with the Aeromotive brand name. Why use a name brand FPR? A name brand FPR gives you reliability, performance and safety. I've seen cheap FPR's that do not rise at a true 1:1 ratio, some are finicky to adjust, some leak.
2. This Aeromotive FPR is a solid, high quality unit with a nice bright anodized finish. It can handle more fuel than the smaller bolt on regulators. It can handle single or multiple fuel pumps that supply over 900 lph total. It has a good adjustment range both above and below stock fuel pressure.
3. This FPR has extra ports that can be used as inlet or outlet ports which can be used for a gauge, nitrous feed, fuel pressure sending unit to an in dash gauge, etc.
4. Extra fittings are included to cover different mounting preferences.
5. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Instructions were well written while doing an actual install of the kit. Instructions cover safety, FPR mounting, step by step installation, setting the base fuel pressure, testing and other useful information.
6. Includes a bracket, nuts, bolts and washers that can be used to mount the FPR to the brake reservoir bracket.
|Fuel Pressure Gauge:
|Select Car Application: