This kit includes everything in the picture. The only additional item we recommend buying is a fuel pressure gauge.
Consider the B&M under the hood mechanical fuel pressure gauge or the Marshall brand liquid filled gauge (recommended) (both bolt up to this fuel pressure regulator with supplied fittings in the kit). Check out these links for fp gauges.
Seven reasons to buy the IE-FPR installation kit.
1. This is lowest priced FPR kit that uses a high end FPR like the Aeromotive brand name. Why use a name brand FPR? A name brand FPR gives you reliability, performance and safety. I've seen cheap FPR's that do not rise at a true 1:1 ratio, some are finicky to adjust, some leak.
2. This Aeromotive FPR is a solid, high quality unit with a nice bright anodized finish. It can handle more fuel than the smaller bolt on regulators. It can handle single or multiple fuel pumps that supply over 900 lph total. It has a good adjustment range both above and below stock fuel pressure.
3. This FPR has extra ports that can be used as inlet or outlet ports which can be used for a gauge, nitrous feed, fuel pressure sending unit to an in dash gauge, etc.
4. Easier to install than most other universal regulator kits. Unlike other kits, this kit does not use any compression fittings or stainless braided line which can add a significant amount of time to install. This kit uses a specially made fuel line designed as an alternative to steel braided line. It can easily be cut to length and is simply slid onto special barb fittings. The fuel line is strong, durable and made for high pressure applications and is far superior to fuel line found at auto parts stores.
5. Extra fittings are included to cover different mounting preferences.
6. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Instructions were well written while doing an actual install of the kit. Instructions cover safety, FPR mounting, step by step installation, setting the base fuel pressure, testing and other useful information.
7. Includes a bracket, nuts, bolts and washers that can be used to mount the FPR to the brake reservoir bracket.
|Fuel Pressure Gauge:
|Select Car Application: